April 15, 2012

The cuff bracelet.

Handmade Wide Stretch Cuff Bracelet - Brass


As I was packing my jewelry show last week, I noticed this bracelet had been moved and did not get into the proper box, I slid it on my wrist and continued, carefully packing the baby hats.

Imagine my surprise when I arrived home to discover the bracelet still on my wrist! It was so comfortable I forgot I had it on.  Now my inventory will be short a bracelet as I plan on keeping one of the Brass Wide Stretch Cuff Bracelet for myself.



Sign up to view, Posts of a Whatnot nature, find product updates, book talk, and my memories of life. Wherever the ideas take me.  



* indicates required








    Email Format
   




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter