August 20, 2011

"Bug" BLOG HELP!!!

I apologize for repeating and unwanted emails.

"Bug" HELP!!!

I have a glitch, but not sure where.
http://fh-whatnot.blogspot.com/
Free Subscription via Feedburner email subscription
About a week ago I received a email from my blog. for a post I did not write. I proceded to delete the post 
"Google Adsense India | Google Adwords India | Join Now | Call 999xxxxxxxx"

This morning I received an email containing my blog post dated 02 Jun 2011
I do not want to offend my subscribers. How do I find the "BUG"

Turned off email posting, seems to have stopped unsolicited posts.

Cannot find the source of the blog post reposting in email.

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I can think of is that somehow they have been added as admins with the ability to post. You might check your settings. Hope you get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seems to have stopped not sure why.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter