December 1, 2010

A Florida Blustery Day


The wind woke me this morning. It was just whistling away. Reminding me of snow storms up north.

This fall has been mild and I just had to open the windows once in a while. One bedroom window looked closed, but was not latched. The wind was blowing in with a whistle.

Oh Winter...


Take a look at the Vogue Couturier pattern for a woman's 1960's Alberto Fabiani winter coat! What a beautiful design. With it's knee length it helped keep you warm when wearing those minis skirts!

Well this Florida bluster is not like the ones up north. These coats are all too heavy for Florida, but I can dream of being up north, as I sit here in my T-shirt and shorts.

Enjoy your Holiday Shopping as I get ready to Ship some more orders.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like every coat I ever had growing up was camel color. Mama had a thing for neutrals; never did see blue as a neutral. And of course, camel was not one of 'my' colors.

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the 1970's I had a Gold Vinyl Maxi Coat my mother made. When it was cold it would stiffen up and crack. I made it through the winter but the coat did not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't seem like camel ever goes out of style. Fashion mavens have stated that one of the must haves for wardrobe basics this winter is the camel blazer.
    Some shades in vintage clothing are timeless - like the little black dress.

    And thank you so much for featuring my shocking pink mini dress in your article :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't seem like camel ever goes out of style. Fashion mavens stated that one of the wardrobe basics this winter is the camel blazer. Some shades remain timeless - like the little black dress.

    And thank you so much for featuring my 60s shocking pink mini dress in your article :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter