November 27, 2010

How was your Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving started with me getting up at 3 am, not to cook a turkey but to do some paperwork I was worried about finishing. Two hours later I was back to bed.
I took it easy the rest of the day, loading more books and items into my car.

Prince of Persia by A. B. Sina, Jordan Mechner, LeUyen Pham, Alex Puvilland
BEYOND THE LEGENDARY GAME – THE LEGEND ITSELF
Long ago in Persia, there lived a Prince -- a man of honor, of valor, and full of strength -- a man for his people, who lived with them and took on their trials and hardships. And he was loved.
His name is no longer remembered. When people speak of him, they call him merely, 'The Prince of Persia,' as if there have been no others, and his descendants are enjoined to live like him, to be like him, to the ends of their days.



Black Friday, I spent most of my time eating, reading, talking photography and books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter