September 1, 2011

A Challenge To Be Completed

Care to join the Challenge?

This post will be a diversion from my normal posts.

At my last physical my Internist and I discussed my weight and other issues. He suggested I reduce my meat and fish intake He did recommend Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health

This will be a drastic change to my diet, let alone my husbands.

Goals For September:
Remove meat form my diet 3 days a week.
Use Almond milk in place of non fat on my cereal.
Exercise 20 hours this month.
Lose 10 pounds this month.

I began this morning. After a day of preparation for a colonoscopy (which I rescheduled for Monday). 

The day has just begun..

Breakfast
Coffee

Shall we see how I do?

Care to join the Challenge?

2 comments:

  1. Those are good goals for short term to get to your desired outcome. Go for it.
    I have some similar changes to make. Need to set out specific goals. You are an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing from you is an encouragement also. Good luck on your goal accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter