July 8, 2011

Words of Wisdom by Lillian Carter





   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

Cool Names for Babies $3.79

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have remained a virgin..'
-   Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)
 As with anything we do, being a parent is one of the most frustrating fulfilling things you can do. From the moment of conception to graduation you second-guess yourself. When we decided to name our daughter, we chose family names. Did we second-guess this decision? Yes many times. What are the cool baby names? Thank heaves we did not go with Katrina, a name I always liked, until a certain hurricane hit the United States.

What name did you not give your child that you are thankful you did not use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter