March 28, 2011

My clearance sale is over!

Thank you everyone who came to my Market Clearance Sale.
Was it a success?

I will find out once I finish unpacking the boxes. I do know sales were much lower than I expected. I actually started boxing before the end of the day. I did manage to get all the paperback romance novels boxed yesterday. And started on the hardbacks, before I had to lock up for the evening. I will work on cleaning the house and organizing my work room to hold all the boxes to be listed on line.

Never Call Retreat by Bruce Catton
In the meantime, I could not resist, I have listed a new find I think is excellent: Never Call Retreat : Volume Three in the American Civil War Trilogy by Bruce Catton.


In the meantime, I will slowly recover from my weekend and organize for the move on Wednesday and Thursday.

Oh, I only have one day to accomplish everything where did Monday go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter