May 26, 2011

The Night of the Triffids by Simon Clark

 Do you ever sit on pins and needles?

The Night of the Triffids by Simon Clark [Audio book]



Testing audio books can be quite enjoyable. I started this one not even paying attention to what type or who wrote the book.
Next thing I knew I was stopping to listen and could not walk away. Any book that can cause me to sit and not work while listening gets a 5 star rating.
Science fiction all the way this book is excellent. Will I tell you more of the plot no! I would not want to spoil your enjoyment.
Oh test beautifully!


This item has sold out. You can find it on Amazon 







Please check out my other Science Fiction & Fantasy Novels



Sign up to view, Posts of a Whatnot nature, find product updates, book talk, and my memories of life. Wherever the ideas take me.  



* indicates required








    Email Format
   
















2 comments:

  1. I read this one last night and couldn't put it down :-) Didn't finish until about 3am. However I would've preferred the story to be left how Wyndham originally left it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Thank you for your comment. I too really enjoyed the book. As a audio book I usually listen while working. This book I spent more time listening than doing anything.
    I have not read the original. I will have to look for it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter