November 7, 2010

Blogging. Please Post Your opinion!


New to the blogging world, when I look at my blog, I think I did am doing a good job. But then, I happen to look at another blog and I see so many wonderful ideas.

Take The Walls that Talk Blog. It has a peaceful serenity to it with its subtle deep blue background and pale yellow foreground. Even the product pictures have the same feel. They have some wonderful Holiday decorating ideas.

Lighted Glass Blocks
"Have you seen those clear glass blocks at all the hobby stores? They have a hole that you can slide a sting of Christmas lights inside. Apply a holiday design or quote to the glass and the light will shine thru. What a great way to lighten up a dark corner and bring in some Christmas sparkle!"

After looking at the blog I wonder should I change mine, but then I stall and think I like my background. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice blog. You really caught the essence of Walls That Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention in the blog! Just keep being "you" in your blogs - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just going through some of my fab blogs that I follow and came across your post here. No, you don't need to change a thing. Your blogs have a very personal feel - very comfortable sitting here at your kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment. I want to Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter