November 23, 2010

What's that smell!

This morning walking into the kitchen I noticed an odor. Alright, I had not done the dishes last night, but an odor means the kitchen is dirty. I promptly did my dishes. Took out the recycling, retrieved the recycling bin from the curb. Now I sit here with the windows open. I found the odor it is my trash can. It seems I have not emptied the can all week. The can is still not full, but something in there sure smells.

Well you can guess what I will be doing this morning.

Cleaning.

I still have not put up my tree. I just have not had the time to pull it out of the closet, perhaps this afternoon.

Tomorrow I decorate my booth at the fleamarket. I am having so much fun talking to people as they shop. Now if only I can sell enough to pay my rent and for the items I am selling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter