October 18, 2010

I Love crafts


Monday seems to be the day I am looking at other blogs the second one,

Sassy News I read today has a very nice article on inexpensive gifts. The one that caught my eye is the Manicure Kit take a look.


Now when I manage to tear my way past all the great ideas she has, I found she also sells handcrafted items on is this adorable Handmade
Sheep Bib & Burp Cloth Set If you have or had children you know this is one of the most indispensable items you can use with your baby! What a great idea to have them matching! I wonder if could use these to count sheep!


Now for mom, you could give her freshwater pearl earrings. These are great they do not dangle for little hands to grab. I have three sizes available. I have also paired two sizes for a mother & daughter set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter