October 10, 2010

Tea cup lamps!

A Great Holiday Gift Idea!




I found these wonderful instruction on Shades ETC's blog for creating your own teacup lamp!

If you do not want to make your own you can find them already completed! check these out

Not only does the site feature tea cups but tea pots also!

With the holidays coming these unique lamps would make an exquisite gift for the tea lover in your life.

Now if you want to create your own and do not have a spare teacup I can offer a few styles.

The first would be sweet!

Cup and Saucer Adderley Forget Me Not/Sweet Forget Me Not


Pair this with violets and a cream colored shade for a wonderful little girls night light!

The Second Elegant

Wedgwood California Cup and Saucer Set (Footed) Wedgwood China


A perfect bridal shower gift this cup and saucer turned into a lamp with a cream silk shade matching silk roses and baby's breath!


And the third would be unique accent piece with room to store your small jewelry.

Vintage Lefton China "Wheat" Snack Plate and Cup 8 piece Set

Although I sell these as a set they would make unique gifts for a bridal party! I would top with a Gold shade and have wheat stems rising from the cup.

Now if you like these ideas but do not want to do your own contact Shades ETC about making your special accent lamp at 716-450-3025.

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend... I found your site from blogcatalog... I also follow you at blogcatalog and follow your site too.
    You have a nice site..
    Pls comment on my blog and follow me at google friend connect if you interest with my blog
    http://newsforblogging.blogspot.com/

    Thank You....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoy my site! I will take a look at yours

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter