April 16, 2011

Books N WhatNot Invitation to shop

Always say maybe; a modern girl's guide to almost everything,

 but mostly men! by Sandra Gould

I have been very busy posting books for sale since I closed the Booth at Fleamasters. I can tell you I really do miss seeing everyone. As promised I am sending you this one and only invitation.


Be sure to read my blog. I presently managed to list 20- 30 books a day since closing: it is going to take me all summer to list all 8,000 books.

Purchase $15 and I will meet you locally at Starbucks Coffee 8595 College Parkway in Fort Myers. I have one more eye exam on Tuesday wish me luck.



Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon (Aunt Dimity Mystery)

 by Nancy Atherton 1st/1st


As always the cost of admission is a smile.  :)

Be sure to shop at:


Have a great summer. Enjoy a good laugh and many wonderful books.


Sign up to view, Posts of a Whatnot nature, find product updates, book talk, and my memories of life. Wherever the ideas take me.  



* indicates required








    Email Format
   
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter