April 3, 2011

Fleamasters Clearance Sale this Weekend! Again

 The vampire in me is not so patiently waiting for the dark brew to finish...

I did not manage to move all the books by Thursday. Final weekend extended to this week end with only half the inventory on location. yes everything is in boxes. But sales are still going on. Friday I sold more than I did last Sunday. Go figure place it in a box and they dig for the deals.


Listed on line at great prices
Excuses Begone! by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Broken Shine by Candice Gilmer
The Adventure Patrol by Verl Dasher
The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by Arthur Edward Waite
Angels Fall by Nora Roberts
Yemonja Maternal Divinity by Lloyd Weaver, Olurunmi Egbelade
 Unholy Fire: A Novel of the Civil War by Robert J. Mrazek 1st, 1st
 Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind 1st, 1st
 Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
 Comanche Moon by Larry McMurtry 1st, 1st        
 The Fifth Angel by Tim Green 




Wow I did not realize the variety of books I was posting last evening. I just grabbed a few off the tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter