They just celebrated their 61st wedding anniversary. In a day and age, when a couple making it to their 25th anniversary is very rare.
- They still hold hands whenever they can.
- Offer to do things for each other.
- The say thank you and mean it.
- They discuss life, news, and current event with each other.
- They are each other’s best friends.
- To see them you would think they are still dating.
Kamasutra by Wendy Doniger, Sudhir Kakar $3.49
Treated your spouse to a movie at home, cuddling on the sofa, like you were in the back of the movie theatre?
Forgetting the little things, I believe causes the downfall of your marriage.
The greatest gift you can give each other is treating each other as though you are still on your honeymoon.
The best advise I can give: "Your honeymoon ends when you want it to. It is not a trip it is a state of marriage." Renew your vows with one another, begin today as you are on a honeymoon and never let it end.