August 11, 2010

High Head Sexy





Do you feel sexy with long dangle earrings?

Myself, I tend to stand straighter and smile more. They are fun to wear. With long hair I especially loved to tie my hair up from from buns to pony tails long earring are sexy!

Presently I have short hair, Ice Blue earrings were my choice today. I could feel them swinging as I walked or tilted my head. I had on a sleeveless little black dress, I added 7 Freshwater White Pearl Bracelet with gold bicone spacers on one arm! I felt classy and and mischievous.

Tomorrow... Perhaps the black and white polka dot dress with my red heels and belt, Green Freshwater Pearl Bracelet and White Rose Earring.

We shall see tomorrow.


Sign up to view, Posts of a Whatnot nature, find product updates, book talk, and my memories of life. Wherever the ideas take me.  


* indicates required






    Email Format
   















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter