August 28, 2010

School's in session!

At least here in Florida, the kids have gone back to school.

Skeleton (Eyewitness Books) by 

Steve Parker, Philip Dowell



I would ask everyone to please be aware students are too busy getting back into the swing of school, to pay attention to us behind the wheel. Slow down in school zones, Stop for buses and smile when you pick them up.

Always answer their questions with the truth, and admit you might not know everything. It can be fun looking the answers up together.

These have always been some of my favorite books for children and adults. When I worked in the library, Eyewitness books were the most sought after. I do sell them when I find them.

Can you answer

Why do you say "God Bless You", when someone sneezes?



Sign up to view, Posts of a Whatnot nature, find product updates, book talk, and my memories of life. Wherever the ideas take me.  


* indicates required






    Email Format
   















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.


Subscribe to our newsletter